Supervision of the loss adjustment process
Complex loss adjustmentIn this service, we look after the interests of our clients, who have found themselves in a crisis situation, namely a loss event.
In the event of a loss, we support our clients with interdisciplinary expert knowledge and experience gained in the course of the adjustment of over 10 k losses, in which, as independent experts, we have fulfilled tasks of an insurance law and technical nature. In Poland, we are the only holders of a TUV Nord Quality Certificate which is a guarantee of top quality of our expert and loss adjustment services, including both repetitive and innovative services.
By reducing the workload of our clients to the absolute minimum and saving them money, we help our Clients quickly resume business, while protecting the businesses affected by the loss against a loss of market position (including implementing measures re. maintaining financial stability, fulfilling orders / contracts on time, maintaining continuity of materials management and production operations, as well as maintaining the quality of production and services). We represent Clients before courts, banks and any other institutions and subordinate entities, supervising and assuring our Clients of efficient fulfilment of the loss adjustment process from the moment the event arises, through the coordination of activities minimizing the extent of the damage and the process of its elimination to the preparation of the final report with a summary of activities conducted and a an analysis of the costs of restoring the property to the condition from before the damage. Our activities encompass the following areas: In addition to the above activities, the service includes:
• conducting inspections of the subject matter of the damage (stock-take of losses),
• establishment of the causes and circumstances of the loss events arising,
• gathering the necessary damage documentation,
• analysis of the provisions of insurance contracts and GTC – determination of the obligations of the parties in the context of policy liability,
• recommendation and coordination of activities related to minimizing the effects of the damage,
• coordination of activities related to the sale of the property after the damage,
• post-repair audits – checking the threat of secondary damage. Analysis of the processes and action plan to minimize the risk of the damage repeating.